Career Advancement Initiatives
The first step to help students reach their career goals is to help them explore different career opportunities and avenues pertaining to their subject.
At Future Institute of Technology (FIT), we help students map their career interests vis-à-vis their education and job opportunities through effective counselling sessions.
Some major career advancement initiatives we undertake at Future Institute of Technology to assist them in cracking their career goals are
- Creating candidature profiles for job interviews
- Helping them to build their resumes
- Boost their interviews skills with mock interview sessions
- Personality Development classes
- Soft Skill and Corporate Communication grooming
- Applying for internships
- Helping students with job searches
- Conduct career development workshops and knowledge sessions with industry experts
- Enhancing their resume weightage with special skill certification